MA Teaching and MA Education and Professional Enquiry Information Session
These information sessions are designed for those interested in pursuing postgraduate study on either MA Teaching or MA Education and Professional Enquiry.
The session will discuss:
- the structure and value of postgraduate study
- details of the programme content, teaching methods and assessment
- prior accreditation of M level credits or professional experience
- the process by which you can apply
- information on fees and funding options
For further information about the sessions please contact either
Emma Rempe-Gillen: MA Teaching programme leader
Brendan Higgins: MA Education and Professional Enquiry programme leader
School of Education
University of Leeds
Hillary Place is number 70 on the campus map.
- How to get to the University.
- There is limited car-parking available on campus on a first come, first serve basis with a charge of £5.00 on weekdays. It is free at weekends.
- Parking spaces are available on campus for blue badge holders. Please contact 0113 343 5491 or email@example.com for further details.