Red Kite SCITT
Train to Teach with Red Kite Teacher Training
School centred Primary and Secondary Initial Teacher Training in Leeds, Harrogate and North Yorkshire.
Our high quality initial teacher training courses will give you the grounding you need for a successful career in teaching. We have an excellent track record of supporting and bringing talented new teachers into the profession through high quality training, delivered by experienced teaching practitioners in our Partner Schools.
Why train with us?
You will have:
- immersion in the school environment from day one
- training by outstanding practising teachers
- a personalised and supportive development programme
- experienced and well trained mentors
- excellent placement schools recognised nationally for their leading practice
- practical and varied training leading to Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) awarded by Red Kite Teacher Training
- mini placements providing a wider experience of schools in our partnership
- an accredited PGCE with 60 Masters Credits from the University of Leeds
- access to student facilities at the University of Leeds
- and excellent employment opportunities and support for your career.
How to apply
You must apply via UCAS to our SCITT partner – search for Red Kite Teacher Training. We recommend you apply as soon as possible.
Please refer to UCAS directly for the most up to date information.
For more information about the Red Kite Alliance and our partner schools visit our website.
You can contact us on 01423 535 646 or by email: